Friday, February 26, 2010

Anyone out there ever used herbs or other to reverse their thinning hair?

Can you tell me what those remedies were and the resultsAnyone out there ever used herbs or other to reverse their thinning hair?
A friend of mine swears by Brazil nuts,rather than herbs. He eats about two a day and apparently,has stopped losing his hair!


No harm in trying,as you won't get any side effects!Anyone out there ever used herbs or other to reverse their thinning hair?
To make my hair thicker I used to put a couple sticks of celery(Depending on length of hair) in the blender or a food processor and then when it's all mushed up I would put it in a strainer to where I just had the pure juice. Then I would wash my hair with it, about once or twice a week, and it actually worked. I would try it, what do you have to lose? It could work for you too.
I have used a Biotin enriched shampoo with some positive results. Thicker hair, though I am still experiencing the receding hairline.

No comments:

Post a Comment