Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What do you think about young men who use ';spray on hair'; to cover up thinning hair?

I have friend that has struggled with his thinning hair for many years. He has tried to many things to remedy his genetic problem.





But for the past few years he has sprayed on this black spray that gives the illusion of a fuller head of hair. This prevents him from many activities that he used to enjoy such as swimming and other water sports. His look also discourages him from going to public places quite often.





This so-called ';spray on hair'; does give an impressive illusion, but it's not the same as having a nice full head of hair that every young man should enjoy.





What alternatives does he have other then slapping on a wig or costly hair plugs?What do you think about young men who use ';spray on hair'; to cover up thinning hair?
Tell him to just shave it all. Bald is cool and It is hip.. Just go with it and quit fighting it. Lot`s of women LIKE bald guys. And did you know that bald guys have more testosterone (male hormone) than guys with full heads of hair..





Just beam with confidence, walk up and smile really nicely.. Bald guys are cute as can be to many many women.. Get into it and dig it..





And PLEASE GUYS, DON`T DO THAT COMB OVER STUFF. IT LOOKS HORRIBLE AND YOU AREN`T FOOLING ANYONE





God bless %26amp; hugs from Texas. {:-)


%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;What do you think about young men who use ';spray on hair'; to cover up thinning hair?
Either shave it all off or get a hair transplant. Transplant gonna cost you though.
I got my hair thinned also...but I don't mind as long as I am what I am. But once after getting married I will get myself a bald head.


So that's the best thing rather than spraying my hair and head with a harm chemical stuff. Or spending much money for hair treatment. Well it depends on that person anyway?
Well first of all let me say';Do they make it for woman too?'; It sounds to me like YOU are the one that has a problem with your friends hair loss and cover ups ...
Tell him to shave his hair off. Bald men are hot. Balding men, the opposite.
I've seen the TV ad, but never really seen it up close. I think it's more attractive for a man with a receding hairline to simply shave his head. Sexy!!!
Spray on hair?!!! Lol, he'd be better just shaving it all off and getting a bit of a suntan - would look much better than the spray on stuff. Does it not run when it's hot?!! And don't even think about a wig please..................
quit worrying about the hair loss and live his life is my call- hair is just something that your hat covers- or doesn't. lack of hair doesn't make Marines wimps, loads of hair doesn't make a man sexy (if he's homely and boorish all the hair in the world aint getting him a date).
Accepting himself as the man God made him to be. Self-acceptance is key if you want to be somewhat happy in life, in my opinion.
you need proper hair care
I think they should just shave their whole hair off.
That is SOOOOOOOOOO pathetic! LOL LOL


My boyfirend is also balding. He had enough balls to shave it all off! Now he's drop-dead sexy. It's all in the confidence, you know.


Spray on hair! Lol, lol, lol. Did I mention that's pathetic?


Tell your friend to grow some balls and shave the rest of his hair off. Otherwise he'll day a pathetic wimp loser fool with spray on hair.
I dont think anyone should use spray on hair young or old.





But if he is continuing to use it he obviously likes the product.





I think it would be ok to use every now and then but it is sad if he feels he cant go anywhere without it...
He should try Rogaine. If he doesn't like that, he should just shave off all his hair so it makes it look like he did it on purpose. I like bald men and there are many others out there that do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment