Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is there a link between nutrition and thinning hair?

I have always dyed my hair, worn it up tight, and my mother has extremely thin hair, so I am certain that is why my hair is thinning.





I've started using Nioxin, but I'm wondering if there is anything nutrition wise that I can do to help.





Thanks in advance :)Is there a link between nutrition and thinning hair?
Nutrition may have something to do with this.


Also western medicine isn't likely to help or will have some side effects.





If I were you I would see a practitioner having a lot of expertise and experience with Chinese Medicine (including herbs and acupuncture) and Ayurveda. And don't go for cheap ones in Chinatown.





One of my relatives practices all of the above and I saw/heard of really good results in her patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment