Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thinning hair?

I think my hair is getting thinner--it is pretty long. Do you think cutting it would help?Thinning hair?
Im having the same problem! Have you noticed any facial spots that are darker? Swollen neck? Someone toldme it could be from hypothroidism,I am going to see. I am 30,and its a hormonal thing. I just bought HAIR vitamins.Thinning hair?
I don't know, my hair is not quite shoulder length, and I seem to be losing alot! Actually, earlier today i thought about posting a very similar question! Then i thought maybe we should just color farther between! But, I don't think the length has a lot to do with it as long as your split ends get rimmed off!
yeah a few inches if its really long and then thin it i am going to
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to/Hairloss/:Hair care/Oilyhair/Dryhair /hot oil massages


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval鈥?


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Weight loss etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
Yes, it helps a lot. And with that, get shampoo that says it will thicken, like Panteen, it helps! trust me
A shaping and not too wild on the layers. Also, try Nioxin products, shampoo and conditioner. It helps stop thinning hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment