Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thinning hair?

I heard that when you thin your hair, it grows back thicker. is that true? what if I just kept getting it thinned and not let it grow back all the way.... is that okay for my hair? will it look good? and does thinning hair make it less poofy and frizzy?Thinning hair?
May I offer you a suggestion?





Ok, months ago, I was wondering similar things as you. I couldn't stand having thick hair and desperately wanted it thinner. So stupidly, I went out and bought a pair of thinning shears and thinned out my own hair.





I completely messed up my hair, and I had to cut off inches of my long hair to fix the damage.





I know...you're probably thinking: Wait, this girl sounds crazy! No wonder it turned out bad! She didn't get it thinned by a professional! But that's not my point.





If I were you, trust me, I'd keep the thick hair. Thick hair is a blessing! My hair is still growing back, and I can't wait until it's regains its volume. I don't regret thinning it because I know that the experience has made me appreciate my naturally thick hair. Now I know why other women pump their hair with volumizing products and tease it until the sun goes down...big hair is sexy!!!





Please just leave your hair alone. There are products you can use to control frizziness and ways to style it and keep it under control.Thinning hair?
if you want to make your hair look less poofy/frizzy use Redken Smooth down. it's expensive but worth it. if youdon't want to buy the shampoo and conditioner then buy the conditioner and use a good shampoo (maybe frizz ease by John frieda. i used to use it but it didn't work for me.) You can find Redken Smooth Down at a salon.





I use it and i LOVE it. I have frizzy/poofy/dry hair and it works wonders.





i was considering gettting my hair thinned but my hairdresser said i shouldn't because it would cause fly aways. Thinning doesn't make hair thicker.
lol, i was just gonna ask a question about hair thinning!


haha.. my hair is kina thick %26amp; it's heavy. daaamn*











http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


--answer my question, please? ^_^ thanks%26lt;3
that doesnt make since but if you shave your hair off it comes back thicker

No comments:

Post a Comment