Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thinning hair??...?

I want to thin my hair (the hair starting from the neck and down) but I'm not sure if my hair is long enough. How long does your hair have to be to look nice with thinned hair. Also, will thinning my hair gives the illusion that i have volume on the upper part of my hair? Thank you.Thinning hair??...?
yes it would if you had the bottom thinned out...if your hair is really out of control thick it doesn't matter anyone short long medium hair can get their hair thinned out with shears or a razorThinning hair??...?
Thinning your hair could really damage it. You might want to ask a stylist how this would affect your hair. I don't think it's a good idea though, sound like too many split ends to thin or just bad for your hair.
it depends.





bcuz i have superrrrr thick hair. and i don't like to get it thinned to much because depending on how your hair is it may or may not make it poofier. but it looks weird when the top is volumized and the bottom is wayy then.
this is serious.... go to a pro for this. don't try it yourself.
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment