Friday, February 26, 2010

What can I do about thinning hair?

I'm 28, and my hair has starting thinning drastically lately. It has always fallen out a lot, but only recently do I notice that it really is visibly thinning. I think it is due to the stress in my job. Is this permanent or can I reduce it? Any ideas? Thanks!What can I do about thinning hair?
ok this is the most simple resort but the one that works most effectively by mee!!


use thickening shampoo only a high street branded one make sure its a well known brand such as John Frieda, Loreal etc. nothing expensivve and nothing to cheap


hope this helped ;)What can I do about thinning hair?
28 and hair thinning drastically, you must be really really stressed out! or does it run in the family? You need to seek treatment really quick, in case it becomes permanent. There are quite a few treatment centers in Singapore :)
perhaps if you stoped being stressed, that might help iit to stop falling out.





Good Luck!! x
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment