Friday, February 26, 2010

Started thinning hair on top at 21, what possible reasons?

To my knowledge no one in my family went bald anywhere near my age. What possible causes could there be that I can investigate before I accept that it's just the way it is?Started thinning hair on top at 21, what possible reasons?
Smoking, beer/ale, booze, drugs, improper diet, wearing hats or baseball caps.





Start taking a B-Complex tablet daily to help promote healthy hair growth. (It has ALL the B-Vitamins in it.)Started thinning hair on top at 21, what possible reasons?
Genetics mainly..but it can be encouraged through stress, anxiety, poor diet, smoking, lack of exercise and toxic chemicals in your body. Look at your lifestyle if you want to figure it out. Otherwise if it is genetics, then unfortunately... you will be bald.





Its not so bad.
improper care of your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment