Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is the best thing for thinning hair in black men age 24?

i have suddenly got thin spots all though my hair i have no real family history of hair loss and the thinning stared about a month ago a has just gotten worse in the last few weeks! i had a allergic reaction to bug spary about the time it started can this be the cause?What is the best thing for thinning hair in black men age 24?
There are many things that can cause your hair to thin. If I were you, I'd see a doctor to rule out any illnesses or environmental factors that could be the cause.





One major cause of hair loss is male pattern baldness. You say there is no family history, but do you know that you get it from your mother? It starts in your twenties. If that is the case, there is not much you can do except maybe have hair transplants.





If all else fails, the bald look is hot!What is the best thing for thinning hair in black men age 24?
I suggest a razor. My hair is thinning and I just cut it all off one day and its good. I don't know however if a allergic reaction is the problem and if so shaving it off and starting over should help.
Go to Sally's beauty Supply and Buy some Nioxin Shampoo and Conditioner.


Also Buy a Bottle of Rogain, and use it religiously





There is not much more you can do


these two treatments will stop your hair loss
I have a friend like that. There are hereditary, organic and environmental causes of hair loss. I'm not sure if thats due to the allergic reaction, although it can be a direct effect of the bug spray if it contains chemicals which can cause hair loss and if you'd sprayed it over your hair.


I'd suggest the best thing is to see a doctor cos it may also be due to some medical condition which may need appropriate treatment.


If a doctor is not possible, you can protect the remaining hair, keep it moist and cool. Avoid stretching it. Use a more friendly comb. Avoid using too much chemicals(lotions, shampoos, sprays etc) on your hair unless they have proven protective effect on scalp and hair. If it keeps falling you can shave and still look cool.
I would see a doctor because it could be a sign of something serious. But, I wouldn't worry about the hair loss itself, shave your head. Bald heads are in style.
i would say not to use bug spray anymore and wear a hat. I think that it is normal and it will go away soon. If it does not go away I would ask a doctor about it.
To get your scalp healthy again, there is a shampoo that promotes this.





Nioxin
that could be the cause
it could be stress related
Is there anything you worried about? If no, by any possibility, it caused by the allergic reaction. Some boy on interracialmatch.com told me that : in his region, the people regard the thin hair as the mark of intelligence.
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment