Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What kind of hair products are best to use for a guy who has thinning hair?

have thinning hair on the top of my head. my hair is now shorter cut but what kind of products is best to use for styling that will make my hair look less thin?What kind of hair products are best to use for a guy who has thinning hair?
Hair wax.





When your hair is dry, barely dip your fingers in the jar of hair wax. Smear the wax onto the palm of one of your hands and then rub both palms together. Then apply the wax all over your head and mess your hair up a little bit.





I'm being faced with a similar situation. Please let me know what you think about my question:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoBQpspYVTO3ZUMxTnPOeefsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091008181052AA6HrN3What kind of hair products are best to use for a guy who has thinning hair?
I once had thinning hair and after using the DOVE volumizing for a few months I saw a wonderful change, now I'm using HE. (It's best for your hair to switch shampoo/conditioner every 6 to 8 months or your hair will develop an immunity)

No comments:

Post a Comment