Friday, February 26, 2010

What's a good non-surgical way to ';cure'; thinning hair?

I dyed my hair a lot in the past and on some parts of my head, my hair is thinning and I would like to know a good non-surgical way to ';cure'; my thinning hair because I get upset when i look at old pictures and see how full and thick my hair was, and right now its not terrible but you can still see a difference. Please help me. Thank you.





P.S. I'm only 16 so I know its not an ';ageing process';..trust me LOLWhat's a good non-surgical way to ';cure'; thinning hair?
they have special shampoos for that


also if you sleep with your hair up your hair thins more so sleep with your hair down





try this thickening mousse by garnier fructis. youve got nothing to lose!!!





http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_pr鈥?/a>What's a good non-surgical way to ';cure'; thinning hair?
I had that same problem.





All you need is volumising shampoo and conditioner. You need to get the right vitamins and minerals a day and you need to stop dying your hair as much. Trust me, it is particially true when people say dying your hair too much makes it fall out. It doesn't fall out...it weakens. It goes brittle and dry. You need to get some life back into it.





The best way to start is to stop dying your hair for about 3 months...let it heal in that time. During that 3 months, use Healing and Volumising shampoo and conditioner and get your intake of vitamins and minerals.
its from to much of a certain type of testosterone your body makes.


the best way to get rid of it.....this is an answer that should be taken with maturity by the way, and is a real answers so dont go reporting me.....


the best way to get rid of to much testosterone is to ejaculate by either masterbating or sex 2-3 times a day. everyones body is different and you may be producing to much testosterone. if you already do it that much do it more! (seriously)


also try working out too because it can happen if youre not fit i heard, but idk about that one...


goodluck!
dont dye your hair anymore- the chemicals shrink the hair. there is no ';cure'; but a way to prevent further thinning is to regularly use a moisturizing and strengthenthing conditioner and shampoo. also, buy some strengthening leave-in-conditioner. also, dont blow dry or straighten or curl your hair with any iron like things





good luck!
Uhmm...buy Vitamin E shampoos and conditioners, use alotta olive oil brand hair treatments and grease the roots of ur hair





check out my hair, i dunno if this helps tho :p:





http://www.tagged.com/photo_view.html?ph鈥?/a>
Sounds like you seriously damaged your hair follicles.





http://www.hairclub.com/new/?pub=GOOGLE%26amp;鈥?/a>





or





http://www.hairlosswatch.com/good_lookin鈥?/a>
massaging ur scalp with ur finger tips ..





hair masks : olive oil , castor oil , coco oil ... all mixed up together or each with some honey ..





raw egg : adds volume to your hair .. ( yea its kinda yuchy but it works ) ...





rogaine ... for men or women , both work with me =))





hair tonics , don't wash your hair with hot water ..





thats all I can think about ..
Its probably genetics..not much you can do but you can add volume buy getting layers chopped in you hair to give an illusion of thicker hair. Those shampoos dont work.
what if you try some vitamins from the health store
Start Rogaine now. No, seriously, start right now.





I'm 26 and bald. I started thinning at 17. I guess I'm not really completely bald naturally...but I've got male pattern baldness going on, so I chose to shave my head back in 2006, and I haven't looked back.





Rogaine (Minoxidil 5% or higher) will work very well to keep what you have and possibly regrow lost hair. It worked for me for a while to keep what I already had, but I gave up. If I had been doing it (now they have a cool foam to use) since I was 16, I would still have hair now.





Trust me - do it.





Propecia is a medication prescribed by a doctor to save the hair you have and regrow what you've lost. It works by blocking DHT in your body (which can kill off hair follicles). I cannot say if it worked for me or not, as it tore my stomach apart as a side-effect. I was constipated, cramping, nauseous, and still balding....so it didn't work for me.





There are plenty of options out there, but Rogaine is the safest bet to work. Also, you'll find it a lot more effective if you really, really cleanse your scalp everyday before you apply the stuff. Go to your local beauty supply store (where all the hairdressers go to get stuff - Sally Beauty, Ulta etc) and get shampoo for thinning hair, or an ultra cleanser to remove oils. Once the scalp is crazy clean, the minoxidil will soak in better, and you'll see better results.





This is going to be a long journey for you, my friend. You'll have great results if you stick to it, and don't let any of it bother you. And honestly, once I knew I was too late and I shaved my head, I got a lot more female attention - for what it's worth.





Good luck.





Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment