Friday, February 26, 2010

What products can I use for natural thinning hair?

Im 20 years and my hair is thinning on both sides of my hair due to tight ponytails. My hair is very long and I can't really do much with it because of my bald spots. People have said to me that I look like a ';cancer patience';. I have tried just about every hairproducts such as Dr. Miracle Growth and Doo Grow, but nothing has worked. HELP Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What products can I use for natural thinning hair?
hair loss shampoos are Viviscal, Hair Genesis, Thymuskin, Revivogen, nisim, and Tricomin. A research study has shown that Thymuskin hair loss shampoo has 95% effectiveness in female and 67% in the male pattern baldness. Viviscal shampoo is also commonly used. It cures thinning hair, hair loss, and improves the overall health of the hair. Viviscal is also available in tablet, scalp lotion and conditioner forms besides hair loss shampoo. Viviscal is extracted from sea that nourishes the hair follicle with the essential amino acids to improve its health. Hair Genesis is sold as hair loss shampoo, an oral supplement, topical serum, and conditioner.


http://www.askaquery.com/question/Hair-L鈥?/a>What products can I use for natural thinning hair?
if it is rough and looking bad then go for some branded conditioners.


there is ni way for making hair thin i think.
im told propecia is supposed to stop your testosterone from turning into dihydrotestosterone, which is what causes baldness.





although if it already looks bad you might be out of luck since i think its more of a preventative measure.





i have this same problem, and i actually shaved my head clean. everyone said i looked younger actually, plus its soooooo easy. you just get in the shower and grab the soap for everything.





its hard when your attached to your long hair, but lets face it, sometimes life just deals you a crappy hand. if you cant have good looking long hair, you shouldnt go around with it looking all wispy and crappy. i hate to say it, but i think you should just say goodbye to it. its like an old car that just wont run anymore.





from experience i can tell you you probably wont miss it as much as you think. i had long hair in high school, and sometimes i wish i had it again, but when i think of all the pros, i really am better off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment