Friday, February 26, 2010

What kind of shampoo should I use for thinning hair?

My hair seems to be thinning, one side of my hairline is higher then the other, and when i shampoo and condition, lots of strands of hair fall out of my scalp, I'm a guy.(15 y.o)


What kind of shampoo and conditioner should I use.


Not Tresseme!!What kind of shampoo should I use for thinning hair?
Try using root lifting, or volumizing shampoos and conditioners, this way they will make your hair look fuller. Garnier Fructis (green bottle) is good, and has a nice smell too, but Pantene is really good too. Those are my picks. Just look for the bottles that say root lifting, or thickening, or volumizing. Everyone's hair falls out in the shower, most people loose an average of 100 hair strands a day, so don't worry about that.What kind of shampoo should I use for thinning hair?
Elvive Hair Thickening Shampoo :)


x
Nioxin, Salon Shampoo.


It has a minty smell not girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment