Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What can I buy to stop/maybe help regrow my thinning hair?

I am desperate. Can anyone please help me out here?What can I buy to stop/maybe help regrow my thinning hair?
A product (pill) called Propecia will help regrow thinning hair. You have to see a doctor for the prescription.What can I buy to stop/maybe help regrow my thinning hair?
Obtain a bottle of olive oil, because this is very useful in regrowing hair. Place a drop or two of the oil on your finger and rub your palms together to spread the oil over both hands. Now spread it very carefully into the balding area of your hair. This is messy of course, and can make your hair greasy so it not advisable to use this technique when you have to be somewhere in public. Use it when you have several hours to yourself and won't need to wash your hair for a while.
You don't say how old you are. Not that it matters too much, but pretty much all males start to lose some hair in their teens. That's part of puberty. Some will lose quite a lot before they are 30. In later life, after 50, it is a different source, not that it matters to you.





The point is that there is not much you can do now that the process has started. It is hormonal. This is normal for all men. Some do not have as much loss, but there is some.





You will not have any success with any of the snake-oil products on the market. Just enjoy what you have, and don't worry about it. If you get cold, wear a hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment