Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What are the most effective hair products for women with thinning hair?

Using a blow dryer can make hair look two to three times thicker than styling it with water or styling oils. When you blow-dry your hair, you plump it up, so it looks higher.





Crack an egg over your hair before shampooing, and toss away the shell. Massage it in for five minutes and then rinse it out. Since egg is basically animal protein, it has the same effect as the specially formulated shampoos.What are the most effective hair products for women with thinning hair?
You should ask your doctor if they have a suggestion. You could also try Rogaine for Women.What are the most effective hair products for women with thinning hair?
I have a lot of hair, but my hair dresser told me that


dying the hair causes hair loss.
They make a rogaine for women now.
you can use doo grow or super gro...they also have a product called baby don't be bald....
Hello





I can understand what you are going through and it can seem hellish!





Have you visited a doctor to rule out a possible health problems: PCOS? Thyriod? Low iron?





If you have tried that - which I did and none of the blood tests for those came back negative.





I would suggest a trichologist. I'm based in the UK and I see someone who works for Dr Philip Kingsley (one of the leading trichologists).





It turned out that I had very low ferritin levels and now I take iron and use drops. It can take up to a year to see any growth and I am hopeful!





I hope you find a solution.





Regards





Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment