Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thinning hair out? Does it make it thicker in the long run?

I feel like chopping it off! I have super long thick hair. im very tempted to cut it very short but i know i would cry. I want to thin it out and maybe get layers if i keep it long, maybe throw in some side swept bangs.. or maybe a short and new haircut? any suggestions?Thinning hair out? Does it make it thicker in the long run?
thinning hair is REALLY refreshing. I love getting that done cause I like long hair. It also makes it faster to straighten, and that will look WAY cute with the layers. After a while however, some wispys might come back at the roots... and those can get really annoying when you're trying to put your hair up... but it will make your hair healthier and easier to washThinning hair out? Does it make it thicker in the long run?
my hair used to be thick.. i have my hair in short layers.. and it doesnt make it thicker in the long run.. it wont change.. the only time it will is when i cut it again..

No comments:

Post a Comment