Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Will hair extentions be noticeable on very fine thinning hair?

I want to use extentions to add fullnes to my hair. Has anyone used them with hair that is thinning on top? If so, which type is best?Will hair extentions be noticeable on very fine thinning hair?
If u have a really good stylist no.


U can have it sewed in and it will look nice.Will hair extentions be noticeable on very fine thinning hair?
my hair is extremely thin at the ends and i love my extensions to bits. they're the clip-in kind and i just wear them around the lower part of my head to create thickness, and then try to give my hair some volume at the top by teasing the roots and using hairspray so it all blends in.
ya, i think it will sometimes extension stick out and you can see them threw the hair but if you have thick hair u can barley tell!
well as for me it depends on the process of your hair extentions... :) but then im sure even if i dont see u... i think ur beautiful.... heheheh swear! '_'
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment