Friday, February 26, 2010

What are some homemade remedies for thinning hair (female)?

I'm a girl but I'm getting female pattern baldness..are there any homemade remedies..eating more of one food?? ANYTHING without getting hair surgically put in my head.What are some homemade remedies for thinning hair (female)?
yes they are but also finding the cause will do more as you will be aware of what is going on and what treatment work best. stress should be off your list.


http://hair-loss-cause-in-women.com/natu鈥?/a>


good luckWhat are some homemade remedies for thinning hair (female)?
why not try rubbing olive oil into your hair for about an hour then wash it normally try this for about 2 weeks it worked for my mate xx
One homemade remedy that works for me is to massage your scalp with your fingernails everyday. Probably best to so while taking a shower. Feels good too...





I do know a natural remedy that works. It is the only product with FDA approved ingredients out on the market for re-growing thinning hair for both men and woman. You can check it out if you like....good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment