Friday, February 26, 2010

Does anyone know of a good African American hair shampoo for thinning hair?

I'm not sure if this will work in your case..but I have used soft sheen carson optimum care shampoo and conditioner. I have really thick hair that get dry easily. I won't say it is specifically for thinning hair but it has alot of amino acid and proteins enriched in it. It also smells really really good.Does anyone know of a good African American hair shampoo for thinning hair?
I have used Pantene, now they have the restorative collection that I will try. Also try Doo-Gro products these have a money back guarntee that if they dont do what they say in 30 days you get your money back. So hope this helps.Does anyone know of a good African American hair shampoo for thinning hair?
My mom has really thin hair and has been using this product, Nioxin that she got from a JCPenney salon. Her hair is getting a little thicker and the edges are growing back slowly. Maybe you should try this but it is a little expensive, but if you really want your hair you will pay the price.
yes that is satinique and u can find this ...


http://ngupta.qbeautyzone.com/


type shampoo
Try Dr. Miracles Hair Care Products also try Mane 'N Tail Shampoo and Conditoner.
just use dark and lovely products. it works like magic for me
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment