Friday, February 26, 2010

Why do men that have crown hair or thinning hair grow it long like a 70's Hard Rocker?

I think most ladies love a more high and tight look. Ladys?Why do men that have crown hair or thinning hair grow it long like a 70's Hard Rocker?
I agree, if someone is loosing their hair, letting it grow long, scruffy and straggly just is not a good look for a guy. My hubby has been bald for the past 15 years and he keeps it cut really short and I like it that way. I even like the shaved head look.Why do men that have crown hair or thinning hair grow it long like a 70's Hard Rocker?
On a TV program I saw a man with hair balding like that. I believe it may have been on the Dr. Phil show. His hair was a bit long and skragley. They had someone from a salon cut and shape it; he looked really great. They did not make it real short; shaping was the secret to the sharp cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment