Monday, February 22, 2010

Does Nioxin really work for thinning hair?

I ordered the product (System 4) online, but I wanted to get some feedback on whether it's going to be worth my money or not.Does Nioxin really work for thinning hair?
I have been using System 4 for 4mnths and have not noticed any difference and I have been following directions diligently. I also hang my head over the bed for 2 mins each day, cause that increases blood circulation to the scalp and gentle massaging.


I suppose it can only help. It was highly recommended to me by a previous user.


Cheers


lynnecDoes Nioxin really work for thinning hair?
I used this product for 6 months and no - it does not. it made no difference. I used carol's daughter products and vaseline tonic for hair and thats how my hair stopped falling out, breaking and thinning. I had to put up with lots of little hairs growing but I can honestly say that i have my thickness back and it does not fall as much at all. it took about 7 months but it was worth every day, week and month.
I have heard that it is really good.
I wanted to go on Nioxin for getting my hair to grow faster but i asked my hair dresser who gives the best advice i've ever gotten from any hair dresser i've ever been to and he said that it is for more for thinning hair but you don't notice that much of a difference.


he used it for ages and only had about 2 inches growth instead of 1 inch.


just look it up on the net and research it heaps.


thats what i do before i buy any hair product unless i know its worked for me before.

No comments:

Post a Comment