Monday, February 22, 2010

How do I cut my thinning hair in the top for a nice hair style?

My hair is thinning in the top, and I want a cut hair style and tell me how to cut it myself. I'm 51 years old.How do I cut my thinning hair in the top for a nice hair style?
well you should cut it really short if you have curly or wavy hair..


I think it would be better if you grow your hairHow do I cut my thinning hair in the top for a nice hair style?
cutting it short will make it look thicker but i would go to a salon because cutting the back is not easy to do.good luck
get it layered.
Buzz it.
well, maybe this product will help thinning hair-





we go this health site for an eczema product- and saw a hair growth product- so took a sample.


said an oil used by geishas- anyhow worked on my daughter's really short ahir - could see a difference in 1-2 weeks , hers is very very short and they said you can see difference in short hair fast- also tried on her eyelashes- arent daughter's weird - and they actually grew longer


its at www.katuri.com

No comments:

Post a Comment