Friday, February 26, 2010

Hair Products To Help An African American Man With Thinning Hair Temples?

I'm a young black man with thinning temples. My temples have been thinning for quite some time now and I'm sure its hereditary because its happened to my father. Are there any products that I could use to help promote new growth in my temple areas?Hair Products To Help An African American Man With Thinning Hair Temples?
Use thickening cleansing agents. There are many shampoos and conditioners on the market that are geared towards helping an individual thicken her hair. They can be bought at hair salons or some drug stores. Nioxin and Rogaine are among the most popular ones. The key to success with these products is using them regularly.
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment