Friday, February 26, 2010

Is anyone using a product that helps thinning hair grow?

Is there anyone with good info about a supplement that actually work for thinning hair it runs in my familyIs anyone using a product that helps thinning hair grow?
look i dont support u on products actually .just start taking a good brand of vitamins, 2. cut 1cm of ur hair every month 3.stop using jel, mousse and perms, 4.u can grease the ends of ur hair with alittle amount of olive oil before u go to bed ..make it ur daily basisIs anyone using a product that helps thinning hair grow?
Yes, Rogaine really works. It takes about 3 months before you notice your hair is growing in. I used it myself. Also you can use CVS brand, less expensive.
My boyfriend uses Nioxin. Shampoo and Conditioner, helps prevent more hair loss and cleans the scalp well.
I got a cheaper alternative Miracle Gro 2x's a day everyday !!

No comments:

Post a Comment