Monday, February 22, 2010

Hey guys I keep seeing the ad for hair fibers md for thinning hair and balding spots. How is it?

I have tried other hair fiber products on the market. Hair Fibers md looks great in the pictures. I want to know if anyone ahas heard of such hair building fibers?Hey guys I keep seeing the ad for hair fibers md for thinning hair and balding spots. How is it?
There is a product called Volluma that is an incredible product. I think it is unfair to say that none of these products work. It is a water resistant coloured hairspray. Check out www.volluma.com the web-site has great information. Hope this helps. Please feel free to contact me if you want more information.Hey guys I keep seeing the ad for hair fibers md for thinning hair and balding spots. How is it?
My friend's dad used them all ,


and it never worked .


Only the natural ones , made with herbs and stuff work .


(:

No comments:

Post a Comment