Saturday, February 20, 2010

How can I make my thinning hair thicker & make it stop thinning ?

So I think I have pcos %26amp; have a doctors appointment next week but my hair is thinning %26amp; falling out fast %26amp; i don't know how to stop it ! What are some good products to stop it now %26amp; keep it falling %26amp; hellp it get thicker %26amp; grow ?How can I make my thinning hair thicker %26amp; make it stop thinning ?
I'm sorry you're dealing with that. Really there isn't much you can do other than medication such as rx pill forms of rogaine to keep it from falling out so much, but it still will fall out and once you stop taking it, it will continue to fall out at a faster rate and the growth rate will slow. For now, the best I can recommend is a thickening serum and blow dry your hair upside down, but don't put tension on your hair with a brush. Do as much finger styling as possible. Another thing that helps me (I don't have pcos, but I do have thinning hair from the Depo injection and stress - mine used to be so thick I broke hair brushes, now it's thin enough to see through without product and fresh color!) is TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret dry shampoo. It's a little expensive, but it's a good texture powder in spray form that makes your hair seem MUCH thicker, and it reduces the need for you to shampoo/dry/style so often, which will accelerate your problem of thinning hair. I really hope that helps, if you need anything further you're welcome to email me.How can I make my thinning hair thicker %26amp; make it stop thinning ?
I am a hair stylist and also have pcos. Hsve you ever had your thyroid checked? Sometimes that goes hand and hand and can really cause hair loss. I really like a product called nioxin. It is a shampoo, conditioner, and like a treatment mouse. It really worke! Not only do I use it, but several of my clients use it and I can see a huge difference in there hair. It is also FDA approved and you dont have to continue it all of the time like other products. GOOD LUCK!!!
There is a great cosmetic product called Volluma. It does not grow hair but it is like a mascara for hair. It is water resistant so you can swim with it on. check out www.volluma.com There a only 2 drugs that actually help grow hair and your doctor should be able to help you with those.

No comments:

Post a Comment