Monday, February 22, 2010

How do you stop thinning hair? What worked for you?

I have always had thin hair and I think I inherited it but now I am losing more and it looks very thin at times. Certain shampoos and conditioners seem to help temporarily hide the problem. I read that there are shampoos with DHT blocker but they are expensive. Also there are various pills you can take. I have also heard about surgical solutions and non-surgical hair replacements. Please let me know what has worked for you in this situation.





Thanks.How do you stop thinning hair? What worked for you?
related to age and strengthHow do you stop thinning hair? What worked for you?
Gently massage some drops of lavender essential oil into your scalp and leave on for atleast 1 hour before washing your hair.
dont waste your time on DHT blocker shampoos, lotions etc waste of money in my books There is medication known as aldactone which is supposed to stop hair loss just google it
I would recommend using Nioxin. It's pricey but everyone I've talked to that has used it has had positive results.

No comments:

Post a Comment