Monday, February 22, 2010

I am 22 and have thinning hair at the top and a receding hairline. What is the best?

I am thinking about trying Rogaine intially. Have you heard anything about the prescription Propecia. Which is better?I am 22 and have thinning hair at the top and a receding hairline. What is the best?
The only permanent solution to your lost hair is a transplant. I went to Bosley about 4 months ago and I am happy with the results and I'm told I will be even happier in a few more months. There is OBVIOUS improvements to my hairline and my thinning hair. It was suggested to me by the doctor to use propecia, rogaine, and some laser comb thing. The laser comb costs $500 and I'm not about to go out there and waste $500 to shine some light on my head and think my hair will grow. As far as rogaine, I'm not sold on it and only about 50% see results from it. Even though that might sound good, I (personally) am looking for something more successful. I might give it a try if I hear more people talk about the negatives of propecia, which there is someone that posted on here that talked about his personal experiences (great info by the way). The doctor told me that about 99% of the people that use propecia have success; whether it be regrowth of hair or at least completely halting the hairloss process. Even though I have only been on propecia for about 4 months, I have definitely seen a difference in the crown of my scalp. It has at least stopped my hairloss and I would say that I have noticed new growth. I'm not for sure certain that I have new hair growth, it seems thicker, but ask me again in a few months...it's too soon to tell.I am 22 and have thinning hair at the top and a receding hairline. What is the best?
Firstly, the difference b/w Propecia and Rogaine needs to be marked, as one is a vasodilator and just increases blood flow, while the other inhibits an important androgen hormone for male sexual health, consequences of which include prostate involution.





Here's what you should know about Propecia before you decide to use it:





Depriving your body of DHT opens the door for problematic hormone imbalance and sexual dysfunction. Although not everyone gets lowered libido/ED from Propecia, many do. Also, an unknown percentage of users not only experienced these side effects while on Propecia, but have not seen them go away as Merck claims they would in the product warning. Propecia (aka finasteride) is also used in lab studies to increase anxiety and seizure in rats by inhibiting 5alpha reduction of progesterone to allopregnanolone in the brain, and because finasteride does cross the blood-brain barrier, this is another possible side effect.





Rogaine is certainly a tamer choice, as you're not halting natural bodily functions in using it. As a former user of both meds, and someone who has not recovered from said side effects of Propecia, I would recommend Rogaine, and any other options which don't put your health into danger. Cosmetics is one thing, but risking your vitality, sexual health and well being for a few hairs is not a fair trade.





Good luck and good health!
Hi,





My hair loss problem starts since I was 24 years old. Now I am 35.


I have tried Propecia, bj101 and few others treaments but not Rogaine. They all did not work well for me.





I solve my hair fall problem by using some natural herb shampoo. My hair fall reduces a lot after using it. Probably it also works for you :)





The shampoo is not expensive, it costs only SGD24 per bottle. You may want to give a try.





You can get it from this website http://www.hairsolutionsg.com





Good luck! Hope you find your answer for your hair problem very soon.
the best thing to do is go see a doctor or a dermatologist they can presrcibe something thats best for your scalp and thinning hair .there athin layer of skin that covering your folicals in your scalp maybe a dermatologist can give you something to help good luck happy new hair lol
neither try the dove hair therapy


worked perfectly for me


should do the same for you

No comments:

Post a Comment