Saturday, February 20, 2010

Is thinning hair common in long hair lop ear bunnies?

My rabbit's fun on her head is starting to get really thin. She has always shed a lot and there haven't been any injuries to her head, was just wondering if this is something that I should worry about.Is thinning hair common in long hair lop ear bunnies?
no Maymie it is compleatly normal i have a rabbit 2 and he sheds alot from his head he sheds the most but its just normal they need to replace the old rough hair with the new clean and soft hair the sheding should be over in about 2 to 3 weeksIs thinning hair common in long hair lop ear bunnies?
my bunny is a holland lop/mini lop mix. He was shedding alot on the fur behind his heads, in between his shoulder blades ( I think). Anyways, its normal. He regrew his fur in a couple of weeks.
Completly Normal Same Thing Happens To My Rabbits
take bunny 2 the vet please

No comments:

Post a Comment