Monday, February 22, 2010

My mom has extremely thinning hair. Can someone please help me and recommened a product that they have used?

and know works. I will give 10 points. Her hair feels so thin and you can really see her scalp. Thanks.My mom has extremely thinning hair. Can someone please help me and recommened a product that they have used?
Use thickening cleansing agents. There are many shampoos and conditioners on the market that are geared towards helping an individual thicken her hair. They can be bought at hair salons or some drug stores. Nioxin and Rogaine are among the most popular ones. The key to success with these products is using them regularly.My mom has extremely thinning hair. Can someone please help me and recommened a product that they have used?
I dont know of anything that will stop thinning hair but my hair has been getting thin on top and you can see my scalp also. I bought a product on QVC, its made by Joan Rivers. Its a powder that you apply to your scalp with a brush and it makes your hair look thicker and scalp less noticeable. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment