Monday, February 22, 2010

What can I do about thinning hair at 24 years old?

My mom's hair is somewhat thin on top and she has it cut short and uses Rogaine everyday. I am only 24 and I think my hair is thinner than hers on the top all the way down where I part it in the middle. Does anyone know of any haircare treatments or anything that can be done to help my hair grow or thicken?What can I do about thinning hair at 24 years old?
Essential oil scalp massage is a very effective remedy for all types of female hair loss including genetic hair loss. If you are showing early signs of androgenetic alopecia it is important to treat it right away to slow the progression and improve the quality of your hair. With androgenetic alopecia the hair does not actually fall out. The follicles begin shrinking, producing thinner, weaker hairs. It is a slow, gradual process. Essential oils increase blood supply and oxygen to the hair follicles and roots. This nourishes and energizes the follicles. The essential oil formulas also cleanses the scalp of excess sebum, bacteria, fungus, product build-up and pollutants. This action helps minimize the effects of dht and miniaturization. It is important to use a potent formula. A custom formula may be more effective. The link below provides a lot of information and solutions for female hair loss,What can I do about thinning hair at 24 years old?
use a vegan shampoo. one that doesn't have any sulfates in it. most drug store brands do. sulfates strip the hair as well as color if you color your hair
Rogaine is the only treatment approved by the FDA, so everything else could be hit or miss
bosley/rogaine

No comments:

Post a Comment