Monday, February 22, 2010

What hair products should I use for thinning hair?

Right now I am using nioxin hair care products and I have been using them for like 2 1/2 months now and I don't see a huge difference. I also just started taking vitamins for hair......I need to give that time to see the results. What esle is out there to do.....please dont tell me to get that surgery done.....i will not do that.What hair products should I use for thinning hair?
Nioxin Is a good product for keeping the hair you already have on your head..It will not grow your hair back..And they say you have to give it at least 3 months..Are you also using the treatment for the more thinning areas...If you are noticiably thinner you should use #3...Good luckWhat hair products should I use for thinning hair?
Its in a tube..Its 3 0r 4 but it says noticiably thinning on it...It might come bigger but we just sell the tubes

Report Abuse



http://www.lace-front-wig.com/鈥?/a>

Report Abuse



I also have thin hair .so thin that sometimes i feel that i need a wig. i started to use doo groo shampoo and conditioner.and now my hair has started to get thicker! they sell it at wal mart for like 5.99.
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment