Monday, February 22, 2010

What is a good vitamin that will grow thinning hair due to menapause?

I'm taking medication for my blood pressure and my hair is thinning what is a good vitamin that I could take I'm a 55 year old femaleWhat is a good vitamin that will grow thinning hair due to menapause?
Vitamins B, C, F, zinc, iron, copper and protein are essential for hair growth. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more details.What is a good vitamin that will grow thinning hair due to menapause?
Prenatal vitamins help hair grow thick. regular women can take them you dont have to be pregnant. My hair is so healthy from taking them
use nioxin and take silica
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment