Saturday, February 20, 2010

What's the difference between layering and thinning hair?

I'm planning to get my hair cut - having my left side bangs cut just where my face stops (not blunt though) and having the rest of my past shoulder length hair layered.





I'm just wondering what's the difference between layering the hair, and thinning the hair. I've had my hair thinned lots of times, and i want to know is that any difference between the two. What's the difference between layering and thinning hair?
Layering your hair is when they actually make your hair have layers. Like the underneath of your hair long, then the next layer shorter, then the next shorter, etc. So that the hair at the top of your head is shorter than the bottom of your hair. And as you know thinning your hair is done with special shears which cut every 100th hair strand (or maybe a different number, not exactly sure on the number there)What's the difference between layering and thinning hair?
These are completely different things.





Didn't you search for it? Google is your friend.


http://www.hairfinder.com/hair/howtolaye鈥?/a>


http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip0003鈥?/a>


http://www.hair-styles-secrets-revealed.鈥?/a>



Layering your hair adds volume by creating more ';layers'; of hair. Thinning the hair is usually used when someone has thick hair. It helps the hair have more body/movement without so much hair.
layering is when the hair is cut at a horizontal angle. thinning is when the hair is cut in vertical angle.
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment