Monday, February 22, 2010

Which is the better concealer for thinning hair - Nanogen Nanofibres or Toppik?

Does anyone know if they work? Is there a difference?Which is the better concealer for thinning hair - Nanogen Nanofibres or Toppik?
well firslty I have to say that the technology behind these concealers is truly amazing!!





with regards to which one is better - Nanogen Nanofibres every time. It is simply a much better product. It blends with my hair perfectly, you can't feel it, it takes literally seconds to apply.





I have used Toppik but have found that the fibres they use felt a bit more clumpy in my hair - it just didnt have the same natural look that nanogen nanofibres give.





hope this helps!!Which is the better concealer for thinning hair - Nanogen Nanofibres or Toppik?
I dont think they work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment