Monday, February 22, 2010

Are you a woman in your 20s who has thinning hair ? What do you do about it? How do you deal with it?

It's horrible to notice your hair thinning! So like, what do you do about this? Do your friends/ family members notice it? How do you deal with it?Are you a woman in your 20s who has thinning hair ? What do you do about it? How do you deal with it?
I have the same problem. My hair started thinning at 22 and since then, I've been researching hair loss. It can be from stress, medications, thyroid problems, or in my case, heredity.





Hair extensions can help, as long as you have enough coverage on your scalp so that the hair can be attached. I usually wear them but I have them out now. If you have very fine hair, DO NOT use ';keratin bond'; ones. It's another term for glue (self-explanatory). Do not get microlinks or ';weaves'; either - they ruin your hair. Your best bet is to get clip-ins or a new method called Microchet.





If you have bald spots, it's best to get a wig. You can get pretty good ones at reasonable prices at Beautytrends.com, and they look pretty real. The really awesome ones with natural-looking hairlines can run you a few hundred to thousands.





Most of all, do not feel embarrassed or ugly. It's not your fault. This can be a painful experience for women, I've been dealing with it for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment