Monday, February 22, 2010

What are the best vitamins and minerals for growing thinning hair?

I don't think I have PCOS as I only have two symptoms. I am stressed, and my menses have been irregular. I used Rogain for the last 6 months of 2007 and it worked well. Then i became allergic and started getting puss bubbles on my head and loosing hair badly.





I only use baby shampoo, don't comb, and I wear it naturally. i take a multi daily,





Is there anything out there that I can take also? ThanksWhat are the best vitamins and minerals for growing thinning hair?
Vitamins B, C, F, zinc, iron, copper and protein are essential for hair growth. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more details.What are the best vitamins and minerals for growing thinning hair?
rogaine is a good product for the hair. it actually ranked 4th in the review on the best hair loss treatment products done by http://hairrestorationtalk.com/hair-loss鈥?/a> . you may want to try the product which made it to top 1. it would not be there for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment