Monday, February 22, 2010

Has anyone experienced hairloss or thinning hair and countered it with plentiful sleep?

My hair isn't thick at all and I was wondering if it had to do with my academic stress and average of 5 hour sleep.Has anyone experienced hairloss or thinning hair and countered it with plentiful sleep?
Well, my cat sleeps an awful lot and he's got loads of hair - so could well be .. . .Has anyone experienced hairloss or thinning hair and countered it with plentiful sleep?
Stress can ravage your entire body and yes it can make your hair fall out.. happened ta me.. my hair was very long and thick.. and curly... I had to have 19 inches cut off because of the stress I had and the falling out... you need to stay relaxed and use some super grow.. it will strengthen the root and help it stay
Well it could be from stress or the wrong shampoo...I don't believe that it has to do a lot with plentiful sleep. You are just under stress and not getting a lot of sleep. Try changing your shampoo and remember to rinse throughly. I have experienced hair loss and plentiful sleep but not at the same time.
Nixon is a product line that has worked for my clients
My hair is thinning and stress can enhance it. However it's mostly hereditary.
No!
You would be suprised what could happen to a person who is not getting enough sleep. Headaches, nausea, memory loss and hair loss is just a few. And stress definately can cause hair loss. You can reverse hair loss with some hair growth products but you still need to sleep. Visit the photogallery at: http://www.myfasthairgrowth.com/photogal鈥?/a> to see photos of reversal of hair loss in 10 days by using hair growth products.

No comments:

Post a Comment