Monday, February 22, 2010

What are the cause of thinning hair, am i sick?

Im 31 yrs old lady, i tried different kind of shampoo to make my hair thick and grow strong but still my hair keeps thinning whats a good solution to this problem im embarrassed because my scalp is getting to notice by other people, im just wondering why is this happening, am i sick or its just cause by aging, please i need a serious answer.What are the cause of thinning hair, am i sick?
Female hair loss is becoming much more common. Fortunately, in most cases it can be improved or reversed but it is important to determine the type and cause of hair loss. The 4 main types of hair loss that effect women are in this article: http://www.vzbotanicals.com/typesoffemal…


Hair loss can be caused by illness especially if other symptoms are present. It is more likely that the cause is less serious and easily correctable once the cause is identified and addressed. As far as remedy goes (besides correcting any imbalance, deficiency etc) essential oil scalp treatments are a very effective remedy for female hair loss. Thickening shampoo may make hair look thicker but will not re-grow hair. To re-grow hair it's necessary to focus on the scalp--getting it nourished, cleansed and energized with aromatherapy scalp massage treatments. After losing almost all of my hair at age 32 this is what worked for me. You can find my story plus lots of information on female hair loss at the site listed below.What are the cause of thinning hair, am i sick?
it's stress or in your genes.
First off, you're not an ';old lady'; as you put it. You're ONLY 31. Secondly, mother nature doesn't care how old or young you are, I've seen it all and there's nothing fair or just about it. I am a master stylist of 20+ years. I have the skill as well as knowledge of the structure, function, and anatomy of the hair, but I can only do so much. That's where science has to step in. For years I have researched for the sake of my clients, something that would restore what some of them were losing. Especially my female clients, male clients as well, but women have a much harder time coping. Men would after surviving the jabs now and then as well as the stares, develop ';thick skin'; (or so they would say). My first priority was getting the job done. The second priority ( a major push via my male clients) was it not cost an arm and a leg! All the products we tried promised ';much';, but...some just promised and others didn't work too bad (some smelled awful). Until I found one that hit our ';doesn't cost an arm and a leg'; and really works! http://www.amazing-results-now.com It was impressive, I was sceptical, but seeing is believing. The hair starts coming in like fuzz. Fine and downy. My clients started to get excited, especially the women (you know...the ';old ladies'; in thier 30's ;-). The guys, we’re...”yeah, not too bad”, but when it started to thicken, then even the guys were - “check it out!”. Honnestly, I'm not quite sure exactly how it worked, but it did. My clients are verrrrrrrrry happy, they've allways loved what I do with their hair, but now they think I'm a god for giving them their hair back too. When really, ';I'; didn't do anything but find it. But we'll just keep that part a secret. I do take great pride in what I do for my clients. Oh, and they show me they appreciate it too (especially when Christmas rolls around). Although you're not my client, I know this will help you too, and you follow my advice and your thinning hair will just be a memory. Then you too will think I'm a god, Oh.... I allready let the cat out of the bag. Well, you'll just be happy I shared this with you then. I wish you well. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment