Saturday, February 20, 2010

How do I take care of thinning hair?

My hair is thinning and receding a bit in the front. What are some products or some other kinds of things I can do to help get my hair to grow a little fuller in the front?How do I take care of thinning hair?
There's this wonderful product that I use called ';Wild Growth'; it's designed to grow, soften and heal hair. There are many testimonials that I read through before actually buying the product and I've read that many men who are balding have regained hair growth by using this. I'm trying to grow out a relaxer to start wearing my hair natural. I've been using it only three weeks and already I've seen about an two inches worth of new growth and the new hair coming in is so shiny, strong, healthy and thick compared to my thin processed hair now. I definitely say try it!





www.wildgrowth.comHow do I take care of thinning hair?
hair transplantsssss
Massaging makes a lot of difference to the rate at which hair grows, so a regular massage with any oil of your choice is recommended to speed up the process. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment