Saturday, February 20, 2010

How to cure thinning hair on a 16 year old?

For the past couple of months, my hair has been thinning out like crazy, coming out in handfuls in the shower. Ive switched shampoos from Herbal Essence to Pantene ProV and I now I've started using Johnson's Baby Shampoo. I take a Centrum multivitamin everyday. It's still happening, and everyone keeps telling me it's stress. I want a solid answer of what to do about it; how to fix it.How to cure thinning hair on a 16 year old?
heat a little olive oil then add one table spoon honey and also add one tea spoon of powdered cinnamon in it mix to make a paste of all this and then while mild hot(not very hot) apply on to all the hair leave for 15 minutes and then wash your hair, this will stop hair from falling and makes them strong


i also heard it from a somone that savalon a material that is used in hospital for sterilization purposes is good for hair it makes them think and strong. gat some comfirmatory help from some one cause i am not very very sure about thisHow to cure thinning hair on a 16 year old?
It could be something worse. Hair loss is not a joke. See a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment