Saturday, February 20, 2010

Is there any supplement that really helps women with thinning hair?

Products like Scalpmed are so expensive. My hair is thin on top - is there anything, like a vitamin or supplement that might help? I had my blood tested, and there is nothing wrong - no thyroid problem, etc....Not old enough for it to be a menapause issue either! Help!Is there any supplement that really helps women with thinning hair?
If the individual hairs are becoming thinner in certain areas (bang/top/crown) without seeing excessive shedding, it may be androgenetic alopecia. If you have excessive shedding it may be telogen effluvium. I used essential oils for my own hair loss condition which was very severe. They can help both types of hair loss but it is best to know what type of hair loss you are dealing with. If it is telogen effluvium you will need to get to the underlying issue. You can learn more about the types and causes of female hair loss and using essential oils at the links below.Is there any supplement that really helps women with thinning hair?
Could still be related to hormones..as stress can cause wide variables with estrogen etc. I'd go with a good B complex...take more than the recommended - If you need help finding something decent just email me. I have food 'source' herbs and vitamins....but you may be able to find something near you.
Google Ovation Hair theraphy I keep hearing it plugged on radios

No comments:

Post a Comment