Saturday, February 20, 2010

What are some facts about thinning hair?

I am a girl and I have shoulder length hair. I sometimes have bad hair days, and i don't really like my hair. It is not thin but is not thick. I'm thinking of thinning it but I don't know if there is any risks involved.


I have a few facts but I need more. If you know about thinning hair, please answer my question!What are some facts about thinning hair?
one way is after u wash ur hair





%26amp;%26amp; it's dry u can straighten it with a hari straightener





it helps a little





i have tried but it does not reall work i hope u find





the right answer thoughWhat are some facts about thinning hair?
i need that answer too n.n;


so far i heard my friends mention an undershave and a thinning razor the other day..thats only in salons though i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment