Saturday, February 20, 2010

Is there a home remedy for thinning hair?

I'm a 16 year old girl, and I've been on a very strict diet, but I've been making sure to get my vitamins and minerals. I've noticed that my hair's getting really thin, though. Is this because I'm on a diet? If I start eating more foods that are higher in fat, will my hair grow back? What can I do to make my hair thicker and grow back? Thanks!Is there a home remedy for thinning hair?
Ya what you eat does affect your hair %26amp; nails etc. Maybe you could go see a doctor and think about your diet? is it too extreme? If it's fine I wouldn't worry too much about the hair thing..Is there a home remedy for thinning hair?
my hair's like that. or was. i drink centrum/teen source medicine. you can get it at wallmart. it's a pill. i use it once a week and my hair is getting thicker
jello %26amp; knox are made from gelatin. gelatin is essential for growing hair and strong nails.-blurey

No comments:

Post a Comment