Saturday, February 20, 2010

What are the best shampoo, conditioner, and scalp treatment for thinning hair?

After going to the dermatologist and having a scalp biopsy, I was diagnosed with androgenetic alopecia. This means that my hair will be progressively thinning all over for the rest of my life. I have been trying to research the best hair products like shampoo, conditioner, and scalp treatments for it but I keep getting mixed reviews on most of them. I would love to hear some great products. Thank you!





If it helps, my hair is color-treated, frizzy, curly, and very damaged from heat styling tools.What are the best shampoo, conditioner, and scalp treatment for thinning hair?
nioxin brand shampoo and conditioner, its quite expensive so if thats not in your price range try nutri ox. sameee stuff. just wayy cheaper. there is also syrums and other stuff for that brand you can use. if you dont see any results.. i suggest you use rogain. they have it for men and women and it works wonders.
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment