Saturday, February 20, 2010

What can a 16 year old do about thinning hair?

My hair's always been on the thin side, but now it's gotten to the point where no matter how I comb it, people will always see a ton of scalp. This is especially pronounced when it's wet. It's so embarrassing.





While some males in my family are bald, none of them lost their hair anywhere near this early. My mom insists it's stress; could that be a cause?





Do I have any options? Rogaine? Those hair-transplant things you see on infomercials, like Bosley?What can a 16 year old do about thinning hair?
There are many possible causes of teenage hair loss, including stress. You can read about some of the causes in the article listed below. Essential oil scalp treatments are very effective to stimulate new hair growth and nourish the follicles and roots. It is safe, natural, very potent without adverse side effects from other synthetic remedies. You can make your own fairly inexpensively.What can a 16 year old do about thinning hair?
鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲





My dad had been suffering from hair loss and only recently he started to see a huge difference with his hair (lots of fine hair growing out especially at the temple area) after trying out the various natural techniques taught to grow hair for 1 week at this website http://www.regrowmyhair.info





I must say its a very informative, effective and easy to follow step-by-step guide. I highly recommend it to anyone who is suffering from hair loss.





Hope it helps ! =)





鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲
Hello...I was 19 when my hair started thinning and being noticable


I thought about using rogaine, hair transplants, etc...but either it was to expensive, or may not work....so i was looking around and found a shampoo product...and WOW i used it....now my hair is think enough that there is no visible scalp..i love it!





check it out, hope u like it
First, you might want to talk to your doctor about it. Your doctor can do tests to see if your hair is thinning due to deficiencies.





I suggest skin, hair and nails vitamins. You can find them at any drug store and they are sold by that name.

No comments:

Post a Comment