Saturday, February 20, 2010

What is the best way to re-grow thinning hair?

Is it better to use a store bought cream or an expensive doctor procedure. My hairline is receding and i want to try and save it.What is the best way to re-grow thinning hair?
I found the best to be to have the confidence in myself to not have thinning hair be a bother.


Yes. My avatar shows me wearing a hat, I was out in the sun all day in Australia. I don't care about the thinning but I do care about a sun burn. ;)What is the best way to re-grow thinning hair?
I've seen some men use oils to rub on scalp or have wife rub on scalp....look up cade oil, rosemary, thyme....they are potent and also..take a look at http://motowngirl.com/oils.php


I buy from Camdengrey.com...some are so potent..you can't use if you have high blood pressure.... I did read an article on a mix that promoted hair growth in men when massaged on heads...also...Shapley's MTG speeds up hair growth you might want to do a search on that...so far..I've seen females use it..and I personally used it... and also take a look at Skinactives.com....
PROPECIA RIGHT NOW!!! don't be foolish and delay..go to your doctor right now!!!





then wash your hair with a hard shampoo with ZINC HEAD and SHOLDERS or Nozoril





and look into a singular follecular transplant

No comments:

Post a Comment