Saturday, February 20, 2010

What can I do to prevent my thinning hair?

I'm 17 and have thinning hair, but, according to what I've been researching lately, this could be caused by many things but really the only things that seem to fit best to my history are: Pulling my hair up tight for years, genetics, poor nutrition, or perming and coloring. Other than that I use mousse everyday and most of the time a hot iron and blow dryer. I also shampoo my hair every day because it gets oily fast and tends to part but I don't use conditioner. Then I take Biotin and Grapefruit Seed Extract to help promote healthy skin and hair. Could I be doing something wrong? Do I need to eliminate some things, such as the way I style my hair or using vitamins? Or do I need to just be patient and wait for it to grow back? It's been like this for over a year now. Please anyone who can help I would gladly appreciate your feedback. Thanks!What can I do to prevent my thinning hair?
First heredity have a lot to do with it. BUt from teh amount of stuff you do to your hair, you may be causing the thinning. Using hot irona and blow dryers every day can seriously break your hair, do you protect it with the proper creams before using hot stuff? Pulling it up all the time is bad, but chemically treating it all the time is bad too. If you chemically treat your hair you have to maintain it and use the proper products to keep your hair healthy. Speak to your hair stylist, maybe they can suggest treatments that can make your hair stronger and better ways to maintain it.What can I do to prevent my thinning hair?
My best friend was philipino in elementry. She and other asian girls always had the nicest hair. I always thought it was because, asians, and my friend ate rice with everything. ??? It's worth a shot. At GNC they have Hair Skin and Nails. Also Prenatal vitamins aside from what you take now.


Also maybe you should pay attention to what your eating, and what your lacking with food. I think poor nutrition can really do damage, also some medications can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment