Saturday, February 20, 2010

What can you do for thinning hair in a female?

My hair was always thin anyway, but recently I learned that I have an under active thyroid which apparently affected my hair. It went brittle and thin and was coming out a lot without growing back. It's been 2 years since I went on meds but my hair is still thin. I've also tried different shampoo / cream conditioners but the only one that seems to do anything is Pantene. Does anyone have information on how to make the hair thicken up again?What can you do for thinning hair in a female?
OMG--DON';T use Tide!! Please try Nioxon (prof. shp. sold in salon) Designed for people going through kemo. All vitamins and herbs. Cleanses toxins off scalp,stimulates blood(which feeds the hair) If it finds a dormant follicle,it will release it and have new growth. But it a follicle is dead %26amp; gone nothing will bring it back. This will streghten what you have.What can you do for thinning hair in a female?
Bluegreen algae and neem oil are two of the best natural ways to have new growth. Avoid any hair or body products with SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE! This is in almost every hair product and is proven to be corosive to hair. Try making your own hair and body products;


http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=235%26amp;t=鈥?/a>


http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=84%26amp;i=1鈥?/a>


http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=179%26amp;i=鈥?/a>
Well my hair went much thinner from 16 upwards and it was really quite thick.





What I realised was the fact that drying my hair with a hairdryer and then straightening it was seriously messing up my hair so now I hardly ever use straighteners, only drying it if I have to go somewhere, or leave it dry naturally, and that seems to have made my hair thicken up.





I've also heard about various types of medication that can help and you could always go and see your GP or a professional consultant regarding this.





Hair weaves or extensions could be an option but I've also heard that they damage your hair too.





All I can say is avod anyhting that is putting too much heat on it and over brushing, I'd also go and see a professional that can judge your hair and its health and make appropriate suggestions.
i dont know how you could get your hair to thickin again. But every once in a while i wash my hair with Tide( lanudry deturngent) the liquid kind. that makes my hair thicker
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment