Saturday, February 20, 2010

What helps hair grow naturally for thinning hair?

My hair is really thin and I want it to get thicker. Anyone know of anything that has actually worked for someone?What helps hair grow naturally for thinning hair?
Yes. I had a severe hair loss and thinning problem. I used essential oil scalp treatments to stimulate new hair growth and repair the hair growth cycle. They were very effective. All my hair grew back and was healthier than before the hair loss. I found out I have a chronic hair loss condition so I still have episodes of excessive shedding. Thankfully I can use the essential oil treatments each time so the hair loss is minimum and grows back quickly. My story was published in Natural Health Magazine and other publications. You can read my stroy in the link provided below.What helps hair grow naturally for thinning hair?
i am not sure what hair products may work k- i presume most of them are just clever marketing, but I can tell you that brushing your hair does help - you do have to make sure you brush the scalp as this stimulates it. a lot of men loose there hair because they have short hair and do not brush it - therefore there scalp is not getting stimulated. when stimulated it messages oil glands that helps hair grow. also if you use a lot of bleaching agents in your hair this will kill it and make it thinner, so if that is the case try doing a few blonde foils around face and puting brown rinses in the rest - this will make your hair healthy and put a filler in it making it appear thicker.
Massage small amounts of fresh or canned coconut milk into the scalp and keep overnight if possible or at least for a few hours. This procedure will help hair grow longer, thicker and also make your hair look soft and shiny. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more remedies and details.

No comments:

Post a Comment